- Perform and record findings during visual inspection before carrying out adjustment, repair or removal and installation of industrial equipments components and parts
- Troubleshoots or analyze problems on the industrial equipment.
- Inspects repair and provide services in industrial equipments
- Operates fork-lift, pallet trucks and other warehouse and industrial equipments or vehicles.
- Talks with the regarding damage unit concerns
- Inscribe the describe parts and signs the job order and received related documents
- Prepare and liquidate cash advance and other incurred expenses related to technical services.
- Coordinate at all times to the Supervisor in relation to preventive maintenance and status of industrial equipments.
- Must all times prepare and submit FSSR in any service performed.
- Must observe at all times safety rules and regulations.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Graduate of any vocational or diploma in automotive and or/ electrical
- Knowledgeable in operation, maintenance, repair or troubleshooting industrial equipments such as fork-lifts, pallets trucks etc.
- Knows how to drive vehicles and has a driver’s license is an advanatage
- Ability to analyze problems involving operations of industrial equipments
- Can work with minimal operations
Click here to go to Ng KHai employment application online…. It just takes a few minutes !