- Responsible for the day to day operation performance of the restaurant, as well as maintaining high standards of food, service, and health and safety.
- Able to prioritize, schedule, assign, train, review and evaluate assigned restaurant staff
- Able to participate with operation management team to originate, plan, develop and implement long and short term goals
- Able to make improvements in running and developing the restaurant
- Ability to take proactive strategies to handle challenging situations
- Ability to define staff needs for career and professional development programs
Requirements and Qualifications
- A BS Degree Graduate preferably in BS Hotel and Restaurant Management or Hospitality Management or its equivalent.
- With at least two (2) years restaurant experience including one (1) years in a managerial capacity.
- With commercial awareness and versatility.
- Highly creative, energetic, and motivated.
Click here to go to Ng KHai employment application online…. It just takes a few minutes !