- Implements project in accordance with plans and specifications
- Coordinate with Engineering personnel of various government agencies as to initial project meeting before mobilization.
- Prepares materials take- off list and other equipment requirement prior to mobilization and submit to Operations Manager for evaluation and approval.
- Prepares daily schedule of project activities and maintenance of activities logbook.
- Supervises contractual workers at the field. Ensures adequate provision of manpower at site and equipment of deployment.
- Prepares PERT/CPM, weekly statements of work accomplished and look-ahead schedule of ongoing projects and submits to Quality Management Representative.
- Ensures the materials testing are done as required by Materials Engineering Department of any government agency before project billings and accomplishment is prepared.
- Summarizes billing of suppliers of aggregates and other supplies needed at the project site.
- Submits to the main office liquidation of Operating Fund for field operating expenses.
- Coordinate with maintenance-in-charge regarding the maintenance requirements of truck/ heavy equipment used at the project site and enforce upon drivers/ operators to follow proper maintenance procedures.
- Ensures the safety of the project site by implementing safety practices such as toolbox meetings among other, and enforces the use of PPE’s at the project site.
- Other tasks may be assigned from time to time.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- The ideal candidate must be a graduate of Licensed Engineering course (ECE, IE, Civil,)
- Minimum of at least One (1) year relevant experience on the same position
- Must be able to work under pressure and independently
- Proficient in MS Application, Mastery in AUTOCAD
- Can read technical drawings and interpret plans
- Willing to travel
- Committed to work
- Knowledgeable in cost estimation and assessment of materials.
- Preferably with experience in housing vertical and horizontal development.
- Preferably with experience in Property Management.
Salary dependent on qualification
Click here to go to Ng KHai employment application online…. It just takes a few minutes !