ACCOUNTANT (CPA/NON CPA) NK005
- Oversees the accounting department, its processes, functions, and the employees of the accounting section.
- Prepares all the necessary financial statements (monthly, quarterly and annual) and ensures preparation of government regulatory requirements.
- Journalizing transactions, making inventory / prepare financial statement
- Filings (Taxes and social benefits)
- Research and development on company’s accounting system
- Documentary preparation such as formal Letters, Tax forms and related to social benefits
- Field work may be required from time to time
- Communicate with clients thru Email
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Graduate of BS Accountancy or Management Accounting
- With CPA license is an advantage
- With at least one (1) year experience as an Accountant is an advantage
- Well versed in General Accounting
- Must possess good written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate
- Honest, dedicated, organized and keen to details
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Can start ASAP
Click here to go to Ng KHai employment application online…. It just takes a few minutes !