- Must be a graduate of BS Accountancy or any related accounting course.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) License (preferred).
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work with broad range of people.
- Exceptional Computer skills including Microsoft Office and databases.
- Good in quantitative skills.
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements and reports, process checks for accounts receivable/payables and do bank reconciliation.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual tax returns for statutory compliance with BIR/SEC and other government agencies.
- Assess all business transactions and prepare accurate reports on your findings.
- Perform other related duties assigned by the President.
- Prepare and process payment of SSS, PHIC and HDMF contributions.