A management trainee works under the supervision of managers and executives in the company. Their core responsibility is to gain essential knowledge to become future managers to departments that will be assigned to him.
- Understand how the company operates
- Support managers with various tasks ( e.g., policy making, goal setting)
- Familiarize with manager’s duties
- Provide administrative support
- Assist in evaluating performance
- Other tasks that the manager will assign to him
Graduate of Business Administration or Management
Knowledge of MS Office
Good written, verbal and presentation skills
Good organizational skills
Good interpersonal skills
- Should be open to learning new things
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply!