- Oversees the accounting department, its processes, functions, and the employees of the accounting section.
- Prepares all the necessary financial statements (monthly, quarterly and annual) and ensures preparation of government regulatory requirements.
- Journalizing transactions, making inventory / prepare financial statement
- Filings (Taxes and social benefits)
- Research and development on company’s accounting system
- Documentary preparation such as formal Letters, Tax forms and related to social benefits
- Field work may be required from time to time
- Communicate with clients thru Email
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Graduate of BS Accountancy or Management Accounting
- With CPA license is an advantage
- With at least one (1) year experience as an Accountant is an advantage
- Well versed in General Accounting
- Must possess good written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate
- Honest, dedicated, organized and keen to details
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Can start ASAP
Click here to go to Ng KHai employment application online…. It just takes a few minutes !
As of May 2018,
Internet penetration in the Philippines was reported at 63 percent of the country’s total 105 million population in 2018. This translates to about 67 million Filipinos, with almost all of them active on social media.
There were 109.2 mobile cellular subscriptions per 100 inhabitants in 2016, compared to 46.3 active mobile broadband subscriptions per 100 inhabitants. There were 5.5 fixed broadband subscriptions per 100 inhabitants.5
The slow uptake of broadband internet in the country is largely due to steep subscription fees. Meanwhile, both mobile and fixed broadband speed in the Philippines are low—at 14.07 and 17.57 Mbps respectively—compared to global averages of 22.99 and 47.83 Mbps.6
PLDT reported 58.29 million mobile phone subscribers as of December 31, 2017, while Globe had 60.68 million.
Register your ticket now: https://www.tedxcuhk.org/
Meet our wonderful performers: Myles Ng and Anand Benegal, who will be performing in between sessions this year.
Myles is a first-year student from the Philippines, majoring in Economics. But more than just being a student, music has always been an important part of his life. Just days before moving to Hong Kong to study in CUHK, he became a published Singer-Songwriter with the release of his original debut single “If It’s Love”, available on all major music streaming platforms. Today, Myles is the male lead singer and guitarist of the Morningside College Band and is honing his musical craft.
Anand is a 3rd year Global Studies student with concentrations in ‘Global Politics’ and ‘Societies and Culture’. He is a jazz pianist who has been involved in storytelling through music and storytelling about music in CUHK since he arrived. He has performed regularly, in CU’s cultural festivals, and sunset concerts, with bands and by himself, as well as with the Woo Sing Choir in his 1st year. In his 2nd year, Anand created a workshop series on Jazz, Hip-hop, and World Music, which ran for two semesters in Lee Woo Sing College.