- Analyze, enhance, maintain, and web applications.
- Creates, manage and develop of website
- Can troubleshoot website related issues
- Install, Configures, Troubleshoots, Diagnose and solves software or hardware related problems either on the phone or in person.
- Provide desktop/technical support to co-workers as well as clients
- Daily monitoring and maintain the computer systems and network of the organization
- Installs and set-up systems
- Provide simple training to clients on software and hardware
- Other web development tasks or technical work as assigned
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, and related courses.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with related academic qualifications
- A good understanding of new developments and technologies that impact on website design and development
- Have a broad understanding of the operations and aspirations of a creative agency, as a whole, and the industry in which it operates
- Ability to liaise with both prospective and current clients to identify website needs and develop solutions to those needs
- Test features across different browsers and mobile devices
- Ability to maintain and improve developed websites where allocated
- Ability to lead the development of web-based marketing platforms, including e-newsletters, e-commerce sites, and web-based forms
- Ability to develop a brief and create website scopes for new and prospective clients
Click here to go to Ng KHai employment application online…. It just takes a few minutes !