Ng Khai Development Corporation was started in 1993 as an offshore development center for Asia and the United States. Over the years, it has created partnerships with American, Japanese and Chinese companies and diversified in to computer hardware retail, networking, integration, as well as full office fit-outs and lease, RFID, CCTV, solar panel green energy, datacenter construction and operation, and warehouse management systems and 3rd party logistics provision.
It is a leading partner for major international tech brands in Southern Philippines and have win numerous awards.
- G++ to finish Davao warehouse end 1Q 2020
- G++ finishes warehouse in Bacolod
- Doctorate Batch in CityU Hong Kong
- Ng Khai CEO graduates DBA in Hong Kong
- BeNG invests in NPax Philippines
- Doctoral thesis DBA
- CEO Garners Cebu Chamber of Commerce Entrepreneur of the Year 2004
- 2005 Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year for Small Business
- Xiamen Tyko Group hosts CCCI Delegation visit to Fujian
- NRI invests in N-pax
- BeNG Japan Signs up with Npax Philippines
How We are Helping our Clients over diverse industries and geographies.
This customer wanted a partner to be able to install thousands of internet subscriber lines ( SLI) in Cebu City and whole of Davao and Northern Cotabato every month. We were able to recruit, train and mobilize over 200 technicians driving over 100 vans in a couple of weeks, and successfully won a service award on our first year.
- From CNN: LG was a smartphone pioneer. Now it’s quitting the business
- Is AI ready to be a writer?
- 5G and IoT
- China has over 100 more supercomputers than US, Top500 says
- How to find hidden cameras in your AirBnB
- Coding is great training for Kids
- Bill Gates says AI should improve education and medicine
- Facial Recognition: Apple, Amazon, Google race to outdo
Industry Business News
- From CNN: The US economy is growing at its fastest pace since 1984
- Globe to use QR-based IDs to fight fraudsters, spot posers
- From CNN: ‘Godzilla vs. Kong’ is the biggest hit of the pandemic
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing to invest US$100b to bolster chip capacity
- Japanese Omotenashi
- Alibaba’s Jack Ma defends China’s 996
- Gmail allows to send at scheduled time on 15th year
- Tech Start-ups in China face difficult times
- CEBU: eNGy Tech building, Hernan Cortes St., Banilad, Mandaue City, Cebu
- DAVAO: P. Tavera, St., Corner Pag-Asa, Brgy. 9-A Poblacion, Davao City
- firstname.lastname@example.orgOpens in your application
- 77,750 views